No one could have predicted that the marketing strategies presented in January 2020 would become obsolete in March as businesses executed a quick pivot to digital experiences due to COVID-19.
Retailers had to quickly adapt to the accelerated trend of e-commerce that the pandemic brought on.
Loyalty was no exception.
As customers moved online, their habits and expectations shifted accordingly. Online shopping gives consumers nearly unlimited choices, making loyalty difficult to secure.
While retailers have spent the past year determining what the changing landscape means for their 2021 marketing plans, on a more granular level they must also consider what it means for their customer loyalty programs:
- What does the loyalty landscape look like in 2021?
- How do current loyalty programs stand up to new consumer expectations?
- Which aspects of customer loyalty are most difficult to maintain?
To find out, check out our new 2021 Loyalty Industry Data Study.
Based on a survey of 300 marketing and loyalty professionals across the U.S., the findings in this study are directly from your peers in the retail industry.
Find out what other brands are thinking, doing, and challenged by after a year unlike any other.
After reading this data study, you’ll learn:
- Retailers’ current and future loyalty strategies
- Barriers to loyalty program innovation
- Expectations for loyalty in the new year
- The struggles that hold brands back from launching loyalty programs
- Why you should be thinking about premium loyalty in 2021
If you’d like to learn more, download the 2021 Loyalty Industry Data Study for free here.