SAN JOSE, Calif. — SECURITI.ai, the leader in PrivacyOps and data security automation, today announces $50 million in Series B financing led by General Catalyst with participation from Mayfield. The latest round comes months after the company’s Series A and brings total fundraise to $81 million. The company is also announcing growth milestones, international expansion and senior management additions.
Since its launch, SECURITI.ai has garnered momentum and growth in key areas:
- Customer Adoption — The company’s PRIVACI.ai platform has seen rapid adoption and has processed over 100 million identities
- Global Presence — The company has expanded into new regions, including South America, Canada and APAC
- Team Expansion — New executives were added, including VP Sales, VP Marketing and VP APAC, in addition to overall team growth
- Product Additions — New Freemium and Self-Serve offerings have been added, along with additional product enhancements
“We have closely watched the SECURITI.ai team execute on their mission and it’s convinced us to double down on our investment in the company. The SECURITI.ai team has leveraged its deep enterprise cloud security, data protection and governance expertise to build a unique PrivacyOps platform that customers are excited about,” said Dr. Steve Herrod, Managing Director at General Catalyst. “Privacy of personal information is of growing concern across the globe, and SECURITI.ai is very well-positioned to help companies properly provide this privacy and comply with increasing regulations.”
Solving New Privacy Challenges
PRIVACI.ai enables enterprises to be responsible custodians of their consumer’s data, comply with global privacy regulations and bolster their brands. It is the only platform that addresses all critical challenges organizations face with modern privacy compliance:
- Automatically and accurately find all the personal data within an organization across on-prem and cloud data systems and mapping that data to its owner with AI-driven bots
- Drastically reduce the time and cost to fulfill individuals’ data requests and other compliance requirements by leveraging robotic automation
- Automating consent revocation across systems and vendor assessments and facilitating breach notifications
To learn more about how PRIVACI.ai works, you can watch the video here.
“We chose SECURITI.ai for our privacy operations because it was the only platform that offered a scalable one-stop solution. Their PrivacyOps framework provides real-time data inventory, people-data-graph building and robotic automation,” said Marty Collins, Chief Legal & Privacy Officer at QuinStreet. “This enables us to not only meet current CCPA obligations now but also plan to meet growing consumer, regulatory and partner expectations around data privacy.”
New Freemium and Self-Service Products Launching Today
The company is also launching new products including a freemium offering for data subject request (DSR) fulfillment, as well as a self-serve portal that simplifies onboarding of a variety of privacy compliance solutions. To learn more about how these solutions work, you can watch the video here.
SECURITI.ai is the leader in AI-Powered PrivacyOps, that helps automate all major functions needed for privacy compliance in one place. It enables enterprises to give rights to people on their data, be responsible custodians of people’s data, comply with global privacy regulations like CCPA and bolster their brands.
The company was formed with an all-star team of executives and technologists from Symantec, Elastica, Bluecoat and Cisco. President and CEO, Rehan Jalil, was previously the CEO of Elastica and SVP and GM of Cloud Security at Symantec. Before Symantec, Jalil merged his last company Elastica for $280 million with Bluecoat, and the combined company was subsequently acquired by Symantec for $4.7 billion. The company is headquartered in San Jose, CA. To learn more, please visit PRIVACI.ai.