The “Opportunities for Brand-Consumer Engagement – COVID-19 Consumer Survey Insights – Weeks 1-10” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on consumers’ attitudes towards screen time during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how this is reflecting in their lifestyle choices in the wake of lockdown measures being implemented by the governments.
This report tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. The consumer insight offered throughout the report is drawn from the publisher’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Consumer Survey, a weekly survey that was carried out in 11 countries starting from March 25 2020.
- Consumers are spending more time on social media during the pandemic.
- Consumers turn to online reviews to receive product information.
- Ordering food deliveries is popular during the pandemic.
- People are taking advantage of free online cooking lessons during the outbreak.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Brand Engagement Overview
- Category Breakdown
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t3l5eq
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets