LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of it’s latest customer segmentation engagement for a fast-food brand. This success story analyzes the factors that enabled the client to enhance personalization across all channels and achieve a better understanding of customers.
A powerful #customersegmentation strategy is a fundamental aspect that helps build strong marketing initiatives for products and services.
Despite the weakening global economy and growing awareness of health risks, the fast food industry has managed to flourish. The rise in globalization and urbanization has hugely impacted the lifestyle of the consumers as they are heavily reliant on healthy fast food restaurants for quick and easy meal options.. An upsurge in population and the subsequent urbanization are important in terms of market growth as it would give fast food restaurants the scope for growth and market expansion.
Request a free brochure of our analytics solutions to learn how customer segmentation analytics solutions can help you reduce attrition, enhance customer lifetime value, and maximize profitability.
The Business Challenge
The client, a fast food brand based out of the United States, was looking to gain a detailed understanding of the different consumer personas to ramp up their marketing initiatives. Also, the client wanted to leverage customer segmentation analytics to better understand consumer preferences with regards to their offerings. The client faced challenges that spanned three core areas including:
- Inability to identify market segments with the greatest profit potential
- Lack of analytical capabilities to distinguish market segments based on their interest in value-added services
- Inability to understand different customer personas
“A powerful customer segmentation strategy is a fundamental aspect that helps build strong marketing initiatives for products and services,” says a customer analytics expert from Quantzig.
Talk to our analytics experts and learn how we can help you anticipate customers’ buying preferences and future behaviors while taking into account their past behaviors.
The Solution Offered & Value Delivered
The client collaborated with Quantzig to better understand the importance of customer segmentation in analyzing consumer behavior and preferences with regards to their product portfolio. Quantzig’s customer segmentation engagement empowered the fast food brand to:
- Analyze the underlying factors influencing the client’s market growth
- Prioritize product development initiatives
- Devise personalized marketing strategies for each target market
Gain limited-time complimentary access to our analytics platform and learn how our customer segmentation analytics solutions can help you improve customer retention.
Quantzig’s customer segmentation engagement offered predictive insights on:
- Identifying profitable segments based on customer needs, behaviors, and demographics
- Devising suitable strategies to categorize customers into homogenous segments
Quantzig’s customer analytics solution can help you gain actionable insights that you can leverage to improve customer relationships and drive loyalty. Learn more.
Recent Success Stories:
- Customer Segmentation Analytics for an Online Payment Services Provider
- Big Data Analytics Helped a Client to Ease Data Processing & Improve Service Efficiency by 12%
- Location Analytics in Retail Helped an Organic Food Retailer to Boost Quarterly Sales by 43% – Quantzig’s Success Story
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal
US: +1 630 538 7144
UK: +44 208 629 1455