Raise the experience bar by collecting and operationalizing the best data
It’s no surprise that the fast-paced digital-first customer expectations that erupted from last year’s events are here to stay. The most captivating experiences from brands have quickly become the new customer expectations going forward. This report discusses our findings and insights that reveal how brands can succeed by collecting and organizing the right data to power use cases and activating them in their marketing strategies.
Featured This Quarter
Merkle surveyed 600 marketing, analytics, and technology executives at leading organizations across the U.S. and U.K. to see how their data collection strategies are evolving, how they’re activating that data; what they are prioritizing, and how they are investing in the near and longer term. Download the report to view insights such as:
- 37% of respondents said the ability to capture customer data has increased significantly in the last 12 months.
- 96% of respondents indicated being able to resolve person-level identity in real time. However, resolving identity is just the first step.
- 97% of respondents who have purchased a CDP say that it is meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Over 50% of organizations look to CDPs to consolidate their data but are not fully utilizing the powerful activation and measurement tools available.
- Identity and Consumer Data Enrichment Capabilities are Key
- Successful CDP Operationalization Requires Organizational Alignment and Clear Goals
Featured Case Studies
CDP helps improve customer experience and operational efficiencies